Since the formation of the club, it has offered several certified programming courses and workshops. Our regular activities include conducting training Classes regarding Programming such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Various Development Stacks, and Discussions related to New Technologies. The motto 'Learn-Code-Conquer' reflects the aim of the club - encouraging students to learn coding or programming.
Our vision is to introduce AUSTians to new technologies, programming, and developing relevant skills. Besides that, it motivates students to be involved in programming. One of our priorities is to prepare them to represent AUST through participating in competitions related to Programming and Informatics.
AUSTPIC promises to arrange several tech-based workshops, programming courses and intra university programming contests. All these events should be very effective to find out all the talented programmers of AUST who can represent AUST in national programming events. This club's target is to make students develop creative thinking abilities to solve computer programming problems and discover Information Technologies.
- To help students to come up with creative thinking abilities to solve several programming problems.
- To offer help, advice and opportunities to all the members regarding programming.
- To create an environment where members can easily collaborate with each other in programming related discussions.
- To represent AUST through participating in National programming competitions.
- To develop algorithm and data structure skills of students.
- To introduce all the latest technology and tech-based information to students.